33 Leighton Drive, Edens Landing
Elevated Family Home with Views and Solar Power!
This four bedroom family home has been loved by its owners, and recently had an exterior transformation to make it a low maintenance property for its new owners!
With its elevated position in the leafy street of Leighton Drive, sit back, enjoy the breezes and gaze upon the afternoon sun on the veranda. You’ll be surprised by its quiet, private setting with great owner occupier neighbours!
Inside it looks spacious on entry, it consists of a large, traditional living - dining room off to the left, with a separate meals or living area straight ahead of the foyer which leads to the kitchen.
The kitchen has plenty of storage and bench space, quality appliances and is spacious in size. A window and sliding door connects the kitchen to the undercover entertainment area which overlooks the lush terraced lawns with views.
There are four bedrooms in total including master bedroom with built ins and ensuite separated by the laundry room with its own wing. The remaining three bedrooms are spacious, two have built in robes and all share a family sized bathroom.
The home is cozy, offers natural light, has a spacious & versatile floor plan and has a large split zoned ducted air conditioning system. More features include large water tank, solar power system and 2 garage.
This low maintenance, family home is move in ready - BOOK YOUR INSPECTION NOW BEFORE IT’S GONE!
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
- 4 Bedrooms, three with built-in robes
- 1 family bathroom with separate toilet
- 1 ensuite to master bedroom
KITCHEN & LIVING AREAS
- Spacious kitchen with great storage options and bench space with breakfast bar
- Appliances include dishwasher, oven, cooktop and rangehood
- Two separate living & dining areas off from the kitchen
- Ducted, split zoned Air-conditioning system
- Traditional lighting and LED lighting throughout
- Flooring: tile & timber laminate flooring
- Internal laundry – spacious and separates the master wing
- 2 Car garage
- Outdoor undercover entertainment area – overlooks lush, terraced lawns
- Water tank
- Outdoor lighting - censored external lights
- Solar power system
- Hot water system
- Security screens fitted on doors and windows
- Freshly laid lush turf and pruned shrubs, reinforced retaining, all large trees removed for peace of mind and low maintenance
The enviable location of this home within walking distance to major Shopping Centres and around the corner from Woolworths, Aldi, Bunnings, medical centers, a range of public and private Schools/ Child Cares as well as being 10 minutes’ drive from Logan Hospital and Griffith University, Close access to the M1 motorway allowing an easy commute to Brisbane or the Gold Coast, and Logan motorway.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.