2-16 Carbrook Road Cornubia
Elegant homestead living with all the bells and whistles & room for a business, big toys or horses!
Elegant homestead living with all the bells & whistles and room for a business, big toys or horses!
Positioned in a prestigious neighbourhood of Cornubia this sprawling, family residence encompasses elegant living with a hint of polished country comfort. You will admire the Sandstone Gympie Blocks, and impressive verandahs that wrap around the home engages directly with its peaceful acreage setting to create an inviting and delightful homestead.
Set on 4,660m2 of levelled land, this property delivers all the essential elements of a modern family escape within a breathtakingly picturesque setting.
Boasting an open planned living filled with lots of natural light and rustic charm with the sandstone completing the interiors as feature walls. and an easy connection between indoors and out, allowing it to adapt and change to the evolving needs of today's modern family. It easy to find a balance between kid-friendly fun and grown-up sophistication. The clever design offers separation of the master wing from the other bedrooms and showcases the kitchen pride of place in the heart of the home. The kitchen provides additional bench tops perfect for casual entertaining and dining. Spilling on from the sun filled dining/ living areas, the alfresco area provides the ideal setting when entertaining friends and family in its earthy surrounds.
The Accommodation is generous with the master suite enjoying a leafy outlook and private access to the alfresco. A walk through his & hers walk-in robe and a luxurious ensuite with double shower. The remaining king-sized bedrooms have large built-in robes with sliding mirrored doors and access to a second bathroom equally as luxurious and large in size.
An enormous four car garage is separated from the house by a covered breezeway. A raised ceiling height in this zone allows for work vehicles and vans to be securely parked. The garage also has a roller door at the back to facilitate drive through access. The grounds are filled with native trees manicured hedges. The large grassed backyard will be the perfect place to kick around a football.
• 4,660 m2 block of useable land
• Four king size bedrooms with walk in robes
• Expansive Master with walk through, his & her robe and luxury ensuite
• Two spacious bathrooms with frameless glass shower screens, ensuite has his & her showerheads
• Gourmet kitchen and breakfast bar fitted with tap for plumbed fridge and extra power points with USB ports
• Caesarstone benchtops
• Soft close kitchen cabinetry with 2 Pack finish
• Walk in pantry
• Stainless steel suite of De Dietrich appliances including
- induction cooktop, oven & Fisher & Paykel dishwasher draw
• Open plan layout with 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles
• Second living area perfect for media room with sliding door
• Wrap around verandahs and outdoor alfresco surrounded by lush landscaping
• Ducted air-conditioning
• 6.38 mm thick laminated glass windows throughout
• Roll down blinds fitted throughout living, dining and bedrooms
• Three phase power to the garage
• Generator changeover switch installed into the switchboard ready for generator connection.
• All rooms have data and T.V Points
• 8kW of solar on the roof
• 22,500L concrete water tank & town water
• Covered gazebo perfect for kids play hub /artist studio / home office/ art or music studio
• Spacious four car garage with through access
• Attic ladder in garage for storage in the roof
• Electric security gates
• Alarm, CCTV System and floodlights
• Ample off street parking
• Vehicle access around the house
• Dual access points off Carbrook Road perfect for trucks, boats, caravans & machinery etc.
LOCATION AND INFRASTRUCTURE:
• 3 minutes to Chisholm College
• 3 minutes to River Lakes Golf Course
• 5 minutes to Logan Hyperdome
• 5 minutes to Calvary Christian College
• 10 minutes to Sirromet winery
• 15 minutes to Brisbane busway (a major public transport hub)
• 15 minutes to John Paul College
• 15 minutes to Raby bay Marina, Stradbroke Island Ferry
• 30 minutes to Brisbane airport
• 30 minutes to Brisbane
• 40 minutes to Gold coast
It is increasingly challenging to find a quality home that combines the lifestyle advantages of modern design with the enduring charm of vernacular architecture. On behalf of the sellers and Strudwick Property Agents, we invite you to come and experience the beauty and lifestyle this stunning home has to offer. If you love the thought of a modern contemporary home within the highly sought-after pocket of Cornubia then don't delay! -This property is sure to be popular so Contact Stacey Strudwick on 0414 181 212 to book your inspection.