Immaculate Townhome with Convenience on Your Doorstep!
Located in a fantastic Eagleby pocket within a secure gated estate known as “Fryar on the Park” with its own access to the parklands and shops. It is well kept, has an onsite manager, complex facilities including a pool and gym to use and is secure for the kids to play on the street like the old days.
This two-bedroom town home is deceptively spacious and presents as an affordable lifestyle in a gated community. Ideal for first home buyers, investors, young families, downsizers or retirees, this property will appeal to a range of buyers.
The neat and tidy layout across the ground floor comprises a lounge, dining and modern kitchen. Great to prepare meals and easily socialise, this kitchen features quality stainless steel appliances, ample storage and preparation space. Fitted with air conditioning and low maintenance tiles, this spacious living area opens further to a patio and private courtyard, a peaceful spot to enjoy a morning coffee.
Upstairs hosts two bedrooms and two bathrooms, including the master bedroom with walk-through robe and ensuite. The second bedroom includes a built-in robe and is steps to a main bathroom. Both rooms have ceiling fans. A linen storage closet is located on this upper floor.
Situated in the Eagleby South State School and Beenleigh State High School catchment, this property is in walking distance to local shops. Great for investors, this property also has a rental return of $310 – $330 per week.
Arrange an inspection today!
– 2 Bedrooms all with built in robes – giving ample storage space for everyone.
– Master Bedroom walk through robe – double the storage.
– Ensuite to master – eliminating the queue for the bathroom.
– Spacious main bathroom with separate bath
– Fans in all bedrooms
– Stylish modern kitchen with quality appliances, large pantry and dishwasher
– Open plan lounge and dining rooms
– Split system Air-conditioning
– Single car accommodation
– Powder room – convenient for your guests and downstairs living.
– Courtyard with garden space and room for the table
Gated complex with intercom and onsite management
Facilities: in-ground pool and gym, Visitor car spaces available
Currently vacant, Rent potential: $310 – $330 Per week
Body Corp Fees – $772 per 1/4 approx
Rates – $750 per 1/4 approx
Estate built in 2011,
Townhome 84′ Build size : 121m2 approx
This estate backs on to Cecil Clarke Park and is walking distance to the popular Eagle Tavern, various shops including Supa IGA, Eagleby South State School & Eagleby State School, various child care centres, Service stations, medical centres, various restaurants and quick stops for convenience, local swimming pool, Eagleby State School, Eagleby South State School and child cares, Oliver’s Sport Complex including: Beenleigh – Logan cricket ground, Cec Clarke Oval, and various small clubs.
Close proximity to a range of local Shopping Complexes, Bus Stops and Stations, Public and Private Schooling, many community services and also a short escape to the hinterland of Tambourine area. Short distance to the Beenleigh Train Station which offers express services to Brisbane and Gold Coast.
– Beenleigh railway station is 5 minutes’ drive; bus stop is across the road.
– Situated halfway between the Gold Coast and Brisbane close to Yatala and Loganholme industrial areas.