8 Regent Court, BAHRS SCRUB QLD 4207Sold $612,500
Open Home Saturday 11 - 11:30am! - Fresh, Elevated Family Home in a Buzzing Neighbourhood!
House Sold - BAHRS SCRUB QLD
Want to be apart of a buzzing community that always has social events, workshops, free sports programs, and kids’ activities? – Welcome to 8 Regent Court!
This gorgeous family home was built in 2018 in the Brookhaven which has fast become a well-known estate for its beautiful neighbourhood, recreational parks and trails, and buzzing community social events making it a sought-after estate for many families looking for a leafy suburban lifestyle in a trendy neighbourhood.
This gorgeous family home is modern, well designed and offers:
• 4 bedrooms with built ins, and a walk-in robe in the master bedroom
• 2 Large bathrooms including a spacious ensuite
• Separate media room – This could be an office or 5th Bedroom!
• Open plan kitchen, gas cooking, dishwasher, stainless steel oven and rangehood, butler’s pantry with plenty of storage
• Large internal laundry, with access to the back yard
• 3x Split system air conditioners and ceiling fans throughout
• 6.6 KW Solar power system
• Security screens on all windows and doors, blinds fitted throughout
• Garden shed, flat grassed backyard with plenty of room for a trampoline and play area
• Large undercover alfresco area overlooking a very private block, you cannot see your neighbours
• Double garage with automatic garage door
POINTS OF INTEREST/ LOCALITY
Across the Street from ‘Haven Park’ noted as the best park in the area.
– Basketball, BMX bike track, fitness equipment, picnic area, playground
2 Minute drive from local café
6 Minute drive to Woolworths Bannockburn and Holmview shopping village
– Pharmacy, doctors, local cafes and restaurants, hairdressers & beauty salons, specialty stores
6 Minute drive to Aldi & Bunnings Holmview, or Beenleigh town centre with 2 major shopping centres and local business.
6 – 10 Minute drive to countless local childcares, public and private schools including: Canterbury College, Trinity College, Windaroo State School, Mount Warren Primary, Edens Landing Primary, Beenleigh State High
14 Minute drive to Logan Hospital & Griffith University (Logan Campus)
33 Minute drive to Brisbane
38 Minute drive to Tamborine Mountain
43 minute drive to Gold Coast – Home of Theme parks Dreamworld, Movie World, Wet &Wild, Top Golf, Outback Spectacular, Sea world etc.
• 9 Minutes drive to Beenleigh Train Station
• 7 Minutes drive to Edens Landing Train Station
• 5 Minutes drive to Holmview Bus Station
There is so much to love about living in Brookhaven with parks and wildlife right outside your door!
On behalf of the seller, we invite you to come inspect, and experience the lifestyle this gorgeous family has to offer. – Contact Stacey Strudwick on 0414 181 212 to book your inspection.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.