CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR PRIVATE INSPECTION 0414 181 212
We are proud to present this beautifully renovated family home located in the highly sought-after acreage pocket of Yatala positioned on a lush 4,437m2 block and cleverly designed to suit the ever-changing needs of the modern family.
Whether you are looking for a family home suitable for teenagers, or extra space to accommodate live-in grand parents this property is sure to satisfy and provide comfortable acreage living all year round.
As well as being meticulously maintained and designed with the Queensland lifestyle in mind, this home also offers an enormous enclosed outdoor entertaining area overlooking the in-ground salt-water pool with slide and sprawling acreage grounds. On top of this, you are walking distance to walking tracks & pony trails, the prestigious Rivermount College and a short drive to the M1 Motorway for a short commute to Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
A Contemporary modern flair is apparent on entry to your new home with stunning high gloss 600m porcelain tiles spread across a generous open floor plan freshly painted with neutral tones and stylish finishes throughout.
The brand-new Kitchen is the heart of the home, complete with luxury stone benchtops, feature tile splashback, built-in wine racks, undermount sink, glass door overhead cabinets, large windows overlooking alfresco and pool with open servery and quality appliances creating the ultimate space to cook and entertain at the same time.
Entertaining for large groups is a breeze as you are spoilt for choice with 4 living/dining rooms as well as a large enclosed alfresco entertaining area with multiple access points from the home.
The master wing is the ultimate escape, secluded from the rest of the home with a quirky layout with your very own private alfresco, a spacious walk-in robe and a gorgeous new ensuite showcasing features tiles & shower niches, modern basin, cabinetry and tapware.
Versatile living! – With so many separate living areas you have an array of options to maximize the floor plan to suit your family’s needs. The formal lounge could easily be converted into a 5th bedroom. Alternatively, the separate media room could also be converted into the ultimate grandparent’s retreat. The choices are endless!
The dual living opportunity! – Plenty of space to build your own granny flat.
• Expansive master with large walk-in robe, stylish new ensuite and private alfresco
• 3 x generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• New family size bathroom separated into 3 separate stations – designed for maximum use at once
• New kitchen & breakfast bar, endless draws, stainless steel quality appliances including induction cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher and excellent Westinghouse pyrolytic oven
• Large media room – perfect for teenage or grandparents retreat
• Dining room off from kitchen
• Large separate formal dining room, sitting room and study area
• Large enclosed alfresco overlooking lush green grounds and swimming pool
• Resort style rock pool with waterslide
• Large gallery style laundry with plenty of storage
• Ducted air-conditioning & Ceiling fans throughout
• Freshly painted throughout
• New high gloss 600m porcelain tiles throughout
• Superb storage facilities throughout home
• Family hot water system
• Restored and pointed roof
• Fully fenced property with fire pit, chicken coop and two garden sheds
• Town water
• Reticulated recycled water used in gardens
• NBN connected
• Surrounded by native wildlife
• Circular driveway with triple lock-up garage
• 4,437m2 of lush acreage – Plenty of room for the kids to run and play
• Side access to rear of property – suitable for trucks, trailers and space for large shed/ granny flat at rear
• Loads of potential to turn this into a dual living property
• Walking/Pony Trail close by
• 1km to Albert River boat ramp
• Short walk to Rivermount College & Child Care
• Located in the quiet part of Yatala, yet less than 5 mins drive to M1
Rivermount College – 920m
Windaroo Valley State High School – 2.8km
Windaroo State School – 3.25km
Mount Warren Park State School – 3.8km
Norfolk Village State School – 4.25km
Westfield Coomera – 14.9km
The Beenleigh Mall – 4.8km
Beenleigh Marketplace – 5km
Logan Hyperdome – 11.75km
Sanctuary Cove Marketplace – 18.4km
Harbour Town – 26km
Westfield Garden City – 25.6km
Beenleigh Train station – 4.9km
35 minutes to Brisbane airport
33 minutes to Brisbane CBD
35 minutes to Gold coast
LEISURE POINTS OF INTEREST
Sanctuary Cove Marina, Hope Island – 18.4km
Gold Coast Theme Parks – 15 – 30 mins (Dream World, Movie World, Wet & Wild, TopGolf, Outback Spectacular
On behalf of the seller and Strudwick Property Agents, we invite you to come and experience this gorgeous acreage lifestyle and fall in love with this stunning home.