110 Sugar Gum Avenue, MOUNT COTTON QLD 4165Sold
Stylish Mount Cotton Home suitable for a Growing Family
House Sold - MOUNT COTTON QLD
THE LOCAL LIFE
With nature on your doorstep and in the heart of the Mount Cotton, this stylish home sets the highest of standards and you certainly will be spoilt with convenience. With community parks, bike tracks, Mount Cotton State School, Childcare centres, countless restaurants, cafes, bars and local business’ this property isn’t to be overlooked.
We are proud to present this gorgeous family home located at 110 Sugargum Avenue, Mount Cotton. With a versatile floor plan that offers space for a growing family and a modern façade, this low maintenance property features multiple living areas split across two levels and is perfect for family entertaining. Your guests will be impressed on entry with a wide hall that leads down to the heart of the home, the stylish gallery kitchen that is adjacent to the well-appointed family room.
Featuring four bedrooms with built in robes, two bathrooms including an ensuite to the master as well as a walk in robe, a separate alcove for a hidden study and multiple living areas that seamlessly open out to the undercover alfresco areas which overlook the backyard and vertical garden. This home is secured with crimsafe features and has ample storage.
• 4 Bedrooms with built in robes
• 2 Bathrooms including a spacious ensuite to master with walk in robe
• Two separate living areas
• Open plan dining and main living room
• Open plan kitchen, glass cooktop, dishwasher, stainless steel oven and rangehood.
• Large internal laundry, with access to the back yard
• Split system air conditioners and ceiling fans throughout
• NBN or compatible service*
• Crimsafe on windows and doors, blinds fitted throughout.
• Flat grassed backyard with plenty of room for a trampoline and play area.
• Undercover alfresco area overlooking a very private, fenced block.
• Double garage with automatic garage door
On behalf of the seller and Strudwick Property Agents, we invite you to come and experience this beautifully maintained property at our next open home!
Contact Stacey Strudwick on 0414 181 212 to book your inspection.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 450 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category